Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Introducing the Photo Travel Bag

I mentioned yesterday that I love reading blogs, and one of my daily fixes is the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee. I'm more of a dog person in general, but these kitties are so charming and lovingly photographed that I am smitten.

Tacoma based artist, crafter, and floral designer Laurie runs the site. She, along with a small team of dedicated animal-lovers, fosters tiny kittens for the Tacoma Humane Society until they are old enough to be neutered and adopted.

Thanks Laurie for letting us use this lovely picture of IBKC graduate Cassius on our new Custom Photo Travel Bag sample. We've been too biased toward dog images, so this kitty helps us integrate our photo collection while looking fuzzy and adorable.

1 comment:

Sandi Heinrich said...

Oh my gosh, thanks for getting me hooked on another blog, Laura!
Asher and I saved a homeless cat family last summer (2 mamas, 8 kittens) and it was a lot more stressful than people might imagine, so I really commend the IBKC for their work. Maybe I'll have to blog some of the photos from that "adventure"... the kittens' first birthday is coming up in June!