Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Feelin' the Love, Blog Love That Is

I admit that I am totally addicted to reading blogs. They have taken the place of magazines in my life, which I like because blogs are cheaper and better for the environment. There is so much inspiration out there to enjoy and absorb.

Recently we've gotten some blog shout-outs, so I wanted to send you on over to these great sites to explore the rest of what they have to offer.

Sandi Heinrich, who took this photo of her new LBD bag, had sweet things to say about her experience with our shop. Visit her here.

Kendra Redman of Ballard Blog wrote a great short piece about us here. I had a great time chatting with her on the phone while swinging in my hammock, so I was glad that some of what I said made sense.

Yelpers have written some really nice (and funny) things about us.

Friends Erica and Kathy both sent us some love on their personal blogs. Thanks ladies! We'll see you when your custom bags are ready to pick up.

4 comments:

Sandi Heinrich said...

Hey that's my bag! Yesterday at lunch my girlfriend and I agreed it's so pretty it's hard to take your eyes off of it : )

Kittykat said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'm looking forward to picking up my Helen hobo! :-)

Anonymous said...

that is a really cute bag!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.