Laura Bee Designs is looking for the perfect addition to our team. We are a custom handbag studio and retail store in Ballard. http:www.laurabeedesigns.com
We are looking for someone who understands our brand and is excited about working with customers and executing production tasks. If you thrive under tight deadlines, excel at customer service, and are handy with a rotary cutter and/or jewelry tools, we’d love to hear from you.
Available shifts are Saturdays and one shift during the week. Our ideal candidate will be able to jump in during the summer, then continue during the fall and very busy holiday season, when more shifts will be available.
- Customer service including custom bag sales
- Cut handbag materials including faux leather, fabric, and interfacing
- Price and receive incoming merchandise
- Fabric and materials organization
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and qualities we’re looking for:
- Customer service and cashier experience preferred
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks with accuracy and speed
- Quick learner
- Strong manual dexterity
- Experience making things by hand
- Rotary cutting and/or fabric/sewing experience preferred
- Ability to shift between tasks easily and smoothly
- Willingness to take on assorted tasks as needed to maintain and run the store
Pay rate $11 per hour, direct deposit. Generous employee discount on merchandise.
Please email a resume with a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit with Laura Bee Designs. Please, no calls or drop ins. Email: orderdesk(at)laurabeedesigns.com