Friday, November 17, 2006

Remember Fruit of the Month Club?


My sweet mother found a lovely jar of these buttons in a little antique shop in Rochester, NY. They are all red vintage plastic, but no two are exactly alike. I've decided to use them as the vintage embellishment on the debut wristlet in my new subscription program.

I've been mulling over this idea for a little while. The concept is simple: subscribe, and receive a new, extra special wristlet in the mail four times per year. I'll base each wristlet around a vintage material or embellishment, making the design exclusively for subscribers.

I think this would be a fun gift to give for the holidays. I know I would love to receive a gift every few months throughout the year. Let me know what you think if this idea. I'm thinking of adding an earring and belt subscription too.

Check out the Wristlet Subscription product page.

1 comment:

Kittykat said...

I think that's a great idea!

I'm also excited to come in and check out your new expanded space.