Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!


We're feeling quite thankful around here. The new store has proven to be an enjoyable work environment with more natural light, open space, and better feng shui. Otis has been thrilled to play fetch along the expansive floor, something we couldn't do in the old space.

Tomorrow Otis, Jeff and I will head down to our friend Julie and Jean-Pierre's place to celebrate the holiday, and to watch the dogs play. I'm quite thankful to have such caring, warm friends who've tolerated my insanity over the last four years of owning the store. I have neglected some friendships due to work, and I appreciate the loyalty and patience both my friends and family members.

We hope to see all of you Friday or in the days following. Right now, we're taking custom orders through November 28th. We also have lots of great readymade items, including dozens of goodies under $10.

No comments: