Friday, April 28, 2006

Fan Mail

(Sorry if it's immodest to post these props, but it just tickles me when we receive happy customer messages, so I had to share!)

Hi,
I can't help myself, I just had to write you guys a note saying how much I LOVE my photo wallet and wristlet. It is a mother's day present and my mom is going to love it!!! I am truly amazed at how incredible the quality of your works are, the friendliness of your staff, and the speed at which these were sent to me!!!! So, I just wanted to thank Laura Bee!

Sincerely,
Zaneta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

We moved from Seattle to the East coast last fall and I've been missing your little store, which was right up the street from us. I'm happy you've got such a great website and now a blog, too! I'll be ordering something pretty for spring soon :)

I LOVE your handbags and other projects. Just wanted to add more kudos to this post - your stuff is the best and you're super nice, too!