Thursday, October 04, 2012

Glam For Good 2012

Every year we have an anniversary party in early November to celebrate our customers. This year is extra-special because we're celebrating ten years. I can hardly believe it: A whole decade making bags right here in Ballard. 

I can say for sure that I'm incredibly excited about the party this November 3rd and hope that you will join us.  We have incredible new merchandise from local designers ready for you to peruse.

Right now I'm putting that excitement into making our annual Glam For Good collection of super-special one-of-a-kind bags. All year long I've collected unique vintage materials, and now they are finding their homes.

Take the horse brooch above. It is the perfect topper for this Olivia Clutch. The brown and black plaid fabric is part of a vintage kimono stash that I have. (More to come.)

To learn more about our 10 Year Anniversary Party, click here.

No comments: