Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New! Flip Flops You'll Love


I wore Oka B shoes all around Florida earlier this spring to test them out and I fell in love.

Now I'm excited to share these sandals just in time for Northwest toe-baring weather.

Not only are these sandals made in the USA, they are super comfy, easily cleaned, and fun! They remind of of Jellies from back in the day.

We're stocking two styles in four colors each. Above, Kylie in aged gold, capri, copper and twilight. $25/pair. Wedge heel.

See those little bumps? They are massaging insoles that put a spring in your step.
I chose a mix of color options to offer. I liked the neutral metallics and candy-colored brights.

Depending on the toenail polish you favor, you could go with versatile option, or a eye-catching pop to accent your summer wardrobe.

Chloe flats, $20/pair in Copper, Citrine, Pearl, and Capri.

No comments: