Monday, November 22, 2010

Freebie: Gift Enclosure Card #1

Copyright Laura Bee Designs. If posting online, please link to this blog. Thanks!

I thought it would be fun to make some gift cards to share with you. I've posted this at 300 dpi so you can download (right click and save) and then print it for your holiday gifts. This one folds so you can put a personalized message inside. The finished size is 2" wide by 3" tall.

I love using pretty cards tied with a simple ribbon or string around a butcher paper wrapped package. I also think the blue on this image would look pretty with silver giftwrap.

Let me know what you think. If you like this idea, I will post more in the weeks leading up to Christmas.

1 comment:

Gale said...

Very pretty! I love the idea of having nicer gift cards than those ones you buy in the store - can't wait to see more designs!