Monday, August 23, 2010

Store Event: Crafty Sidewalk Sale

I have a disease: Save-it-for-a-rainy-day-Itis. I like to save every little scrap and supply for the chance that I'll want to use it on a rainy day in the future.

Despite the frequency of rainy days in Seattle, there is no way I can possibly get to all of the great stuff I have stashed away. (After eight years in the same studio, I have a LOT of stuff!)

I've decided to part with my treasures by selling them to good homes at a Sidewalk Sale.

When: Saturday, September 4th, 10 AM to 5 PM
Where: Laura Bee Designs; 6418 20th Ave NW at the corner of 65th
To learn more click here.

I will be selling the following items:
  • Craft books
  • Fabric overstock
  • Ribbon overstock
  • Jewelry-making supplies
  • Packaging supplies
  • Small display fixtures
  • Craft tools
  • Rubber stamps
  • Scrapbook paper
  • and More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea--What you don't sell, you could donate to a school, prison, a home for troubled girls, a battered women's shelter, an elder community, or the Girl Scouts. Also, if you have a Ronald McDonald Association, they will pick it up.