Monday, June 14, 2010

Work in Progress: New Bag Line + Pug

We had an amazing weekend hanging out on our deck. Otis spent quite a bit of time checking out this new bag design that I'm testing. He's fond of sniffing for treats in every purse or bag within 100 yards of his nose.

I made this jumbo tote out of a lightweight, durable mesh that has various colors cross-woven with brown and tan. I'm working on a new, utility line of bags and pouches that are built for summer days in the park or at the beach.

Stay tuned for more info on this new collection later this week.

PS - I accidentally left my glass of diet root beer in the shot when I took this picture. However, it sort of matches, so I decided to use the image anyhow.

2 comments:

Lori J said...

Hey there, Laura!
So, it’s been a year since this post. Did you end up producing any of these totes?
Very cute!

Laura Bee said...

Thanks for asking - yes we launched this line last summer. The best sellers were the small zipper cases, not the large totes so we have a bunch of those for sale in our shop right now. They are from $10-$14.

If there is demand I may make more of the mesh totes - that's TBD.

-Laura