Monday, December 21, 2009

Last Minute Personalized Gift Idea

We just restocked our Window Photo Necklaces and I've been mulling over new ways to use them. Of course you can easily shrink and print a digital photo as I did above and below.

But how cute would it be to shrink down a child's drawing, or to insert a favorite literary quote in a pretty font?

Or you could even make a little deck of decorative papers to give with this necklace for a whole wardrobe of jewelry options.

We have several of these in stock in our shop right now. $24, available in blacked silver, or bright silver. They are two-sided, so the options really are endless.

Don't forget our extended holiday hours, which you can see here.

2 comments:

Paula O said...

Good suggestions beyond inserting a photo. I love the idea of putting in a child's drawing! Dar, why didn't I put one of these on my Christmas wish list...

Paula O said...

I meant "darn" :)