Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Valentino - Fashion, Glamour, and Pugs

Photos courtesy of Valentino: The Last Emperor

That Valentino Garavani is famous for his long career as one of the most fascinating and prolific high-end fashion designers in the world is common knowledge. His love of pugs was news to me.

A PR company sent me a beautiful poster for the documentary Valentino: The Last Emperor, which is now showing in theaters. I visited the website for the film and saw a cute button titled Pug-o-Vision. Behold, a hilarious clip of the fashion god with his herd of pugs. View it here.


While you're on the site, watch the trailer for the film itself here. The glimpse into his workroom, fashion shows, and private life left me gasping for more. Jeff and I are headed downtown to see the movie this weekend.

No comments: