Sunday, May 03, 2009

Now That's Matchy Matchy

Here's a shot of my sister Susannah dressed in her Boston International Film Festival garb. She's carrying a bag I made out of a vintage dress for her a few years ago. Oh, and there's a giant phone too.

By the way, I've added a new feature to the blog. Just like Facebook and Yelp, you can now click "Like" if you enjoy a story. Look for the check box in the fine print below each post. There's also a doodad called "Share This," so you can put a link to any post on Facebook, Twitter, or various other social networking sites.

My sister has over 500 friends on Facebook, so I'm sure she'll be proud of this integrated social networking business.

3 comments:

Susannah Buzard, M.A. said...

Love it! And as I wrote on Facebook, this phone car (which actually works) was on display in front of the Somerville Theater, where the Independent Film Festival of Boston showed the movie Automorphosis. I couldn't see it, b/c I was working, but I've heard great things! And yeah, that bag is awesome and matched the IFF gear very well. Thanks for posting, Laura!

Susannah Buzard, M.A. said...

by the way, Laura Bee, I can't believe you are on Twitter! all you need now is a Blackberry and an installed webcam...

Susannah Buzard, M.A. said...

592 friends, baby!