Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Party Pics!

Beth (right) worked the crowd giving away our pinback button party favors. Left, a customer signs up for our drawing. Congratulations to the four winners of $25 gift certificates. (I've emailed those of you who won.)

Shopping baskets filled up quickly as customers browsed through all of our new accessories. We debuted over 10 lines at the party, and we still have great inventory to see, so come on by if you couldn't make the shindig.

Thanks to the whole LBD team who worked their magic at the party. And thanks to all the (many, many) people who attended. It was wonderful to see all of you.

I still have pictures to edit and post so visit again tomrrow.

1 comment:

Kittykat said...

I'm sad that I missed the party! I will be sure to be in town for it next year.

Btw, I am loving my new Doris purse!! :-)