Sunday, August 10, 2008

Planning Ahead

Since August is upon us, it's time to plan for fall. We're working hard on some new designs and adding some cozy fabrics to our collection. Our lead time is 3-4 weeks right now, so bags ordered now will be ready just in time for September temperature changes.

Since autumn is my favorite season, I enjoy fantasizing about comfy scarves, soft sweaters and cups of hot chocolate enjoyed on lazy afternoons.

The bag shown is a Harriet in glossy espresso with a rust flap and green multi ribbon embellishment. It's perfect for toting around a great read plus the essentials.

1 comment:

Sandi Heinrich said...

You really just need to hush about planning for fall. My fingers are in my ears (eyes?) and I'm yelling LALALALALALALALA. Yep, I'm in total denial : )