Monday, July 14, 2008

Orange and Chocolate Wedding

Ashley recently worked with a local bride on this small collection of Luxe Clutches. She's using orange and chocolate brown as her wedding colors. How yummy.

The bride paired a bright aqua silk with a lovely Asian-inspired silky fabric. The bag is finished off with a taupe jacquard ribbon and textured button.

The flower panel on the above clutch is cut from the same Asian-inspired print. The bride added a rich chocolate ruched fabric to make a classic combination.

Finally, our customer designed this wedding bag for herself. The ruffled white ribbon is a nod to bridal tradition, while the bold orange and chocolate give the bag personality and punch.

2 comments:

Sandi Heinrich said...

I really love this idea for a bride's gifts to her girls, what a special treat!

(Hmmm, orange + chocolate... I know someone who likes this combo as much as me!)

Anonymous said...

The Saturday morning I visited your store and picked out the fabric and buttons has been one of the highlights of my wedding preparation. It was then such a treat to pick up my Luxe Clutches and see them finished, they are just beautiful and really reflect my sister’s personalities. A big thank you to Laura Bee Designs for creating a one of kind bag for me (love, love my clutch) and my two lovely bridesmaids, I can’t wait to give these wonderful gifts. Cheers!