Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stockists: Introducing Ferrante's

A view of the selection at Ferrante's. Note the
Laura Bee Gelato Handbag in the upper right.

You may not know that we sell a selection of our line to some terrific boutiques in other parts of the country. I want to introduce you to these stockists through pictures that they, our favorite shopkeepers, have sent us.

A cluster of LBD wristlets hangs on a hook under the Cafe sign.

First up is Ferrante's in Spokane, WA. Proprietress Robbie started ordering bags, wallets, and wristlets from us back in January of this year. She's reordered several times so our products must be a good fit with her clientele.

The actual inspiration for our Gelato Handbag
for sale at Ferrante's. Sweet temptation!

Not only does Ferrante's sell great gifts, but their main business is an Italian-inspired pizza and sandwich cafe. Just reading this review makes me hungry.

Two Eve bags dangle above a jewelry display.

I've never been to Spokane, but I'm proud to sell our bags through such a terrific, unique business there.

Ferrante's Cafe and Shoppe, 4516 S. Regal Street, Spokane, WA

If you're in Spokane, please go visit Robbie at Ferrante's. Just tell her Laura Bee sent you.

2 comments:

Sandi Heinrich said...

I'm good! As soon as I saw the second pic I said... "Oh look at the lovely Eve bags!"

I really like hooks Ferrante's hangs your bags on... looks like a fun place to shop (and eat!)

Laura said...

I grew up in Spokane, and my mom is always taking me to the cute little shops that she finds whenever I go back to visit her. We visited Ferrante's last year and had such a great time there - it's a wonderful place to showcase your work!