Saturday, June 07, 2008

If She Has Everything

Matches by Fine Spark. Beeswax candles by Big Dipper Waxworks.

When I started selling handbags in the summer of 2001, I really didn't know how my business would look seven years later. I couldn't have predicted that gifts would be such a large part of our niche.

Gently scented soaps by Pre De Provence.

Gradually, I've added in many special items that make thoughtful, reasonably priced gifts. Over the course of the last year, I've slowly brought some spa items - candles, soaps, and lotions into the shop.

Travel candles by Big Dipper, a Seattle company.

These types of consumables make terrific gifts for the woman who has everything. We all need to take a little time to pamper ourselves. Thus, gifts that are pretty and luxurious without being lavish are the perfect way to tell a friend she deserves to relax.

Chocolate bars by Seattle's own Theo Chocolate.

Everything shown here is under $8 in price. Have I shown you our free gift wrap? Next week I'll post some pictures of goodies like these wrapped in our signature pink cake boxes and you'll want a sweet set for yourself.

No comments: