Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I'm across the country from my Dad this Father's day, so I thought I'd share some pictures of us here. Above, my dad and me circa 1971. Nice specs Dad!

Family Portrait: We had this picture taken at a fair back when I was in college I think. I'm on the left as Lisa, and my little sis is on the right as Bart. If you know the Buzard clan, you know how perfect these roles are for each of us.

My Dad, as Homer, is definitely an ironic casting. I'm sure Vince Buzard likes donuts, but the similarities stop there.

Throughout my childhood my dad ran his own business, and I'm sure that's what gave me the entrepreneurial bug. His father, Allen Buzard, owned Buzard Brother's Furniture in Sullivan, Indiana for decades, so shopkeeping is in our blood.

Have a great day Dad, and have fun playing golf. I'll be thinking about you.

No comments: