Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pugmania 2008

Here are a few pictures from the Seattle Pug Gala last month. Above, Otis, Jeff and I staff our booth.

Above, Tucker, our resident rescue Puggle, took a break after the parade of rescue dogs. Ashley and her ponytail show their pride.

The Cowbelly Dog Blog has some terrific close-up pictures of pugs at the gala in great costumes. We tried to take pictures but the day, like the pugs, was a blur.

Edited to add: In going through the photos on my memory card, I found a couple of additional PugMania snapshots that you might enjoy seeing.

Tucker gets some love from Jeff as Otis gets jealous.

Ashley whispers in her nephew Otis' ear. A Tucker pillow sits on display in the foreground.

2 comments:

Sandi Heinrich said...

Oh my gosh, look at all the pugs! I love the "Some Pug" shirt : ) Thanks for sharing the link to the photos. It's so cool that you and Ashley are so supportive of the Seattle pug community!

Anonymous said...

I have to get a copy of the pic of Otis' jealousy. SO funny!
~A