Friday, April 11, 2008

An Outside Observer

A couple of weeks ago Bellingham photographer Sandi Heinrich of Soulstice Imagery visited our shop to take pictures of the Laura Bee studio in action. It was great to have an outside and professional view of our little work space. Her image above shows our brand new batch of orange tags. Don't they look juicy?

Sandi put together a sweet little photo essay about her visit that you can view here. Be sure to scroll down below the large logo at the top of the page to see lots of images of LBD including a supercool panorama of the whole store.

2 comments:

Susannah Buzard, M.A. said...

great story! great photos! where was Otis that day? Ashley's puggle is cute, too, but I WANT TO SEE OTIS.

Sandi Heinrich said...

Thanks for the plug! I really enjoyed shooting at the shop and enjoyed even more designing my own Laura Bee bag... I so cannot wait to have it in my hot little hands and show it off to all my envious girlfriends! Of course I will take photos of it and post them on my blog, along with the pics of you and Otis (they're so cute!)