Monday, April 14, 2008

Flickr Video is Cool (Yet Controversial)



The new video capability on Flickr, the terrific photo sharing website, is quite controversial among that community. Personally, I think this video is an exciting development. I like the idea of having short videos intermixed with still images.

I just uploaded the Making a Luxe Clutch video that Laurie Pearman and I made last fall. The image quality is far superior to YouTube. I also posted the little video above. It's nothing fancy - just Jeff and Otis wandering around Richmond Beach last Saturday. It was a sunny, wonderful day.

I decided that you might be sick of seeing every single macro photo I've done for the 30 Day Macro challenge so I've taken a break from posting them here. You can see Image Fourteen and Fifteen if you like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The perfect music for such a royal pug! ~A&D

Sandi Heinrich said...

Awwww... I was loving seeing your macro shots every day! They've been making me want to get out shooting just for fun (I don't get to do that much anymore!)