Monday, February 18, 2008

Enviro-Cute

Introducing Envirosax. I'm proud to say that we are now offering this Australian line of 'bring your own bag' style shopping bags.

These roomy bags roll up into tiny bundles. I've been carrying one in my purse every day since January 1st and I've used it at the grocery store, fabric shop, clothing boutique, and shoe store.

Made of durable, waterproof nylon, each bag is $10 in our shop. These clever totes make fantastic gifts too.

Some facts:
- Over 500 billion plastic bags are discarded each year
- It takes up to 1,000 years for 1 bag to decompose
- Each individual uses an estimated 500 bags each year

No more yucky plastic bags for me!

(Photos courtesy of Envirosax, except the dollar bill shot.)

1 comment:

Kittykat said...

This is awesome! I use cloth shopping bags for my groceries every week, which works great, but I really need something small like this to have with me for little purchases at the drugstore or Sephora or wherever. I'll be in soon to pick one up!