Thursday, September 13, 2007

A New Leaf

Hello blog readers. I'm proud to announce that we have officially launched our new website, which is chock full of many terrific features and products. I'm especially excited about our new custom design options, wish list capability, and extra information about our process and store.

Everyone has been working so hard to make this new site a reality. Thanks to my husband Jeff for being a constant sounding board for all my ideas, worries, and excitement. Many thanks to Ashley and Ali for posing in most of the new photographs, and to Debbie for holding down the fort all of those mornings while we ran off to the playground up the street to take photos.

Kudos to Cherie and Joe from Red Lime Web Development for transforming tons of raw information and my layout ideas into a beautiful, functional, professional site. It's truly a team effort keep the business running during huge project like this website overhaul, so a big thanks to the whole staff for their dedication and enthusiasm.

When you have the chance, please stop by the website to have a look. I will be adding new items over the next few weeks, and I'll keep you posted here on the blog. If you'd like to be included on our mailing list, or to create a wish list of custom designs, you can register on the site. Be assured that all of your information will be securely stored, and never shared with any outside parties.

Thanks to you - blog readers, customers, and folks who appreciate handmade things. I feel so lucky that I get to play with fabric, ribbon and buttons at work each day.

1 comment:

Kittykat said...

The site looks awesome!! I'm so impressed!