Saturday, October 21, 2006

Craftsanity Interview



Do you know about the CraftSanity Podcast? Journalist Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood records fantastic interviews with a different crafter, author, or crafty-preneur each week. I'm addicted to his inspiring show.

This week's interview is with yours truly! I had a great chat with Jennifer recently about Laura Bee Designs, and I hope that you will find it interesting too.

Jennifer also asks her interviewees to post a craft project on her website. I did a little write-up on building your own color palette. (See the photo above for a sneak peak.) You can download the PDF on the CraftSanity website.

Visit the CraftSanity website.

(If you're a podcast newbie, note that you don't need an ipod to listen to the show. I just listen to podcasts on my computer.)

1 comment:

Wendee said...

I was so excited when my podcast auto-download this week was you! I'm a big fan of your work (your link is in my blog sidebar) and I get so many comments on my little blue wallet with the orange car printed on the front! Congrats on your successful business!