Monday, June 19, 2006

Day of Rest



Last week was busy and crazy. First off, we went a fabulous tour of Theo Chocolates, a Seattle organic chocolate factory. We're going to sell some of their chocolate bars at the shop, so it was great fun to get a firsthand intro to their product.

Then we had various procurement issues - why are our vendors out of all of the things we need, all at the same time? For a small business, we have tons of supplies, and keeping everything well stocked can be tricky. I trust that this week we'll get lots of great stuff delivered on time!

Then poor Ashley came down with a serious case of cooties and was home sick for two days. Otis especially missed his Auntie - she spoils him all day long.

In any case Otis Bee and I are ready for a day parked on the couch. I think I'll venture out to buy this amazing looking book 52 Projects. I heard the author interviewed on CraftSanity and I've obsessively wanted this book ever since.

No comments: