Tuesday, January 07, 2014

New Ribbon Arrivals for New Bags + Accessories

I often say that the best part of my job is hunting for materials that I love. I've built a business around my passion for ribbons, buttons, and fabric.

 It's always exciting when I find new materials to bring into the studio. I can't wait to see what my customers will put together using these textiles as inspiration.
Right after the new year I introduced all of these ribbons for the first time, for your designing pleasure!

Of course, I couldn't resist putting together a couple of designs of my own for the ready-made collection. On this Beatrice, I combined a limited edition charcoal premium faux leather body with a pearl gray top strip.

I used three more of the new ribbons to restock the Madeline mega wallets for our sales floor. This time of year we always see an uptick in wallet purchases. The new year is time for a fresh start, clean slate, and organized wallet!

No comments: